Registration fees are as follows:
- Early Bird General Registration – AUD $850.00 (inc GST) until 18 November 2016 (AUD $950.00 from 19 November 2016)
- Student Registration – AUD $500.00 (inc GST) until 18 November 2016 (AUD $550.00 from 19 November 2016)
- Access to Sessions
- Delegate Satchel including Program
- Tea Breaks & Lunches
- Welcome Reception – Tuesday evening
- Social Networking Event – Wednesday evening
- Gala Conference Dinner – Thursday evening
- Doctoral Consortium **
** To attend the Doctoral Consortium, you must be a doctoral student. Prior to the Consortium, a brief summary must be provided, outlining what it is you are working on as part of your doctorate, or if completed, what your doctorate was on. An expression of interest to join the Doctoral Consortium will be available via the ACERE e-news and on this website during October.
For information on VISA REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER AUSTRALIA CLICK HERE to go to the Department of Immigration’s website.
Details of the social events will be available in the coming weeks. You can purchase additional tickets for accompanying persons on the registration site.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the conference oganisers firstname.lastname@example.org