The ACERE Doctoral Consortium is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Get expert feedback on specific challenges you face in your research
- Meet leading International and Australian Entrepreneurship researchers
- Share experiences and build a network with other doctoral students
- Get first-hand experience of the review process
- Gain tips and tricks for finishing, finding a job and surviving the process
The program provides the opportunity to pitch and receive feedback on your research and any specific challenges you face in an informal discussion setting. Hear from experts on developing and using theory and research design. You will also get key insights into what happens after the PhD.
A call for applicants to the Doctoral Consortium to submit an Expression of Interest and a Research Summary will be available in October.
All approved applicants will be notified and are expected to fully registered to attend the conference. All approved applicants are expected to attend both Doctoral Consortium sessions – Tuesday 6 February @ UQ, St Lucia and Friday 9 February @ QUT, Gardens Point Campus.
Anna Jenkins, The University of Queensland
Martin Obschonka, Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research, QUT Business School