Doctoral Consortium APPLICATIONS now closed – if you wish to submit a late application please contact email@example.com
The ACERE Doctoral Consortium is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Get expert feedback on specific challenges you face in your research
- Meet leading International and Australian Entrepreneurship researchers
- Share experiences and build a network with other doctoral students
- Get first-hand experience of the review process
- Gain tips and tricks for finishing, finding a job and surviving the process
The program provides the opportunity to pitch and receive feedback on your research and any specific challenges you face in an informal discussion setting. Hear from experts on developing and using theory and research design. You will also get key insights into what happens after the PhD.
You will be notified after 20 November as to your acceptance to the Doctoral Consortium. The Doctoral Consortium will be held on Tuesday 6 February @ UQ, St Lucia and Friday 9 February @ QUT, Gardens Point Campus.
If accepted and invited to attend, you will be expected to prepare approximately 1500 words about your research on acceptance into the consortium. Further details of what is required will be provided to successful applicants.
- You do not need to have an abstract accepted to the ACERE Conference program to be considered as a Doctoral Consortium participant.
- All successful Doctoral Consortium participants must register to attend the full ACERE Conference and are encouraged to attend keynote sessions, paper sessions and to network at the social events.
Anna Jenkins, The University of Queensland
Martin Obschonka, Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research, QUT Business School