Registration fees are as follows:
- General Registration AUD $950.00 (inc GST)
- Student Registration AUD $550.00 (inc GST)
PLEASE NOTE: All presenting authors (or their designated delegate) must be registered by Friday 15 November.
- Access to Sessions
- Delegate Satchel including Program
- Tea Breaks & Lunches
- Welcome Reception – Tuesday evening
- Social Networking Event – Wednesday evening
- Gala Conference Dinner – Thursday evening
- Doctoral Consortium, if accepted to the program.
- Entrepreneurship Educator’s Forum as presenter and/or observer.
For information on VISA REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER AUSTRALIA CLICK HERE to go to the Department of Immigration’s website.
Please note that delegates can purchase additional tickets to the social events for accompanying persons on the registration site by choosing ‘GUEST’.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the conference oganisers email@example.com
Click HERE TO REGISTER as a delegate to the ACERE Conference
Click HERE for more information on how you can REGISTER for the Entrepreneurship Educator’s Forum (EEF)