The ACERE Doctoral Consortium is by invitation only.
All participants were required to submit an EOI and a Research Summary – this process has now closed and all successful participants have now been notified. If you were accepted to attend the 2017 ACERE 2017 you must also be fully registered to attend the conference.
Accepted participants can click here for the 2017 ACERE DC program.
The full day session at RMIT, Swanston Street, Melbourne: Tuesday 7nd of February, 2017 – 9:00 – 17.30 including lunch, morning tea and afternoon
Final close and summary at NAB The Village: Friday 10th of February, 2016 13.30-15.00
The ACERE Doctoral Consortium is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Get expert feedback on specific challenges you face in your research
- Meet leading International and Australian Entrepreneurship researchers
- Share experiences and build a network with other doctoral students
- Get first-hand experience of the review process
- Gain tips and tricks for finishing, finding a job and surviving the process
The program provides the opportunity to pitch and receive feedback on your research and any specific challenges you face in an informal discussion setting. Hear from experts on developing and using theory and research design. You will also get key insights into what happens after the PhD.
Anna Jenkins, The University of Queensland
Erik Lundmark, Macquarie University