The ACERE Doctoral Consortium is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Get expert feedback on specific challenges you face in your research
- Meet leading International and Australian Entrepreneurship researchers
- Share experiences and build a network with other doctoral students
- Get first-hand experience of the review process
- Gain tips and tricks for finishing, finding a job and surviving the process
The program provides the opportunity to pitch and receive feedback on your research and any specific challenges you face in an informal discussion setting. Hear from experts on developing and using theory and research design. You will also get key insights into what happens after the PhD.
You will be expected to prepare approximately 1500 words about your research on acceptance into the consortium. Further details of what is required will be provided to successful applicants.