The 2014 ACERE Conference Committee invites you to participate in the evaluation and review of submissions. Expressions of interest from experienced and emerging reviewers is encouraged, and to register your interest complete this online form.
Accepted reviewers will be allocated abstracts and/or papers to review based on the information provided on the submission form. When you are allocated an abstract for reviewers will be asked to consider the following before proceeding.
Review the full abstract guidelines on the ACERE Conference website:
- Abstracts will be checked by the conference manager to ensure they meet the guidelines.
- Abstracts are no longer than 900 words.
- Abstracts will be assessed by at least two reviewers for suitability of acceptance to the conference.
Obligation/commitment required of you as the reviewer:
- Committee members could receive up to 20 abstracts to access as suitable for acceptance to the conference.
- Other key and previously experience ACERE reviewers could receive up to 15 abstracts to access as suitable for acceptance to the conference.
- All assessments will need to be completed and decisions uploaded no later than 6 September 2013.
Subsequent to reviewing the abstracts, participants will be required to review full paper submissions. Review the full paper guidelines on the ACERE Conference website:
- All papers will be checked by the conference manager to ensure they meet the guidelines.
- All papers are to be a maximum of 15 pages, inclusive of figures, tables and references.
- All full papers submitted by the deadline of 4 November 2013 will be double blind peer reviewed.
- Feedback given by the reviewers will be made available to the submitting author on or soon after 9 December 2013.
- Final papers with edits can be made by the submitting author and uploaded no later than 31 December 2013.
Obligation/commitment of the reviewer:
- Committee members could receive up to 6 full papers to review.
- Others who have registered their interest to review for this conference could receive up to 3 full papers to review.
- All reviews are to be completed with ratings and comments/feedback uploaded no later than 29 November 2013.
- The full-paper review process also includes the reviewer’s recommendation of that paper’s suitability for best paper award nominations.
For an invitation to review abstracts click here.