PAPER DEADLINE: Monday 2 November 2015 at midnight (AEST).
Your paper must be submitted by 2 November if you wish for it to be included in the reviewing process, qualify for awards and to have the optional opportunity for it to be included in the PDS sessions.
Please click here for more information regarding paper guidelines and how to submit your paper.
Register to Review Papers
The 2016 ACERE Conference Committee invites you to participate in the evaluation and review of full paper submissions. Expressions of interest from experienced and emerging reviewers are encouraged.
- The reviewing period will be 2 November to 2 December 2015.
- Accepted papers are no longer than 15 pages.
- There is an expectation that reviewers will provide developmental feedback for each paper (at least 400 words). These comments will be sent to the authors for their reference.
Please click here to register and complete the requested online form.
Tuesday 2nd of February 2016, 09:00-17.30 and
Friday 5th of February 2016, 13.30-15.00
The ACERE 2016 Doctoral Consortium is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Get expert feedback on specific challenges you face in your research
- Meet leading International and Australian Entrepreneurship researchers
- Share experiences and build a network with other doctoral students
- Get first-hand experience of the review process
- Gain tips and tricks for finishing, finding a job and surviving the process
The program provides the opportunity to pitch and receive feedback on your research and any specific challenges you face in an informal discussion setting with leading scholars in the field. Hear from experts on developing and using theory and research design. You will also get key insights into what happens after the PhD from early career researchers who have started their international careers, but still have the PhD process fresh in memory.
Check out the already confirmed participating faculty and keynotes.
Co-Chairs: Anna Jenkins, The University of Queensland and Erik Lundmark, Macquarie University
For more information and to apply click here.
- Access to Sessions
- Delegate Satchel including Program
- Tea Breaks & Lunches
- Welcome Reception
- Social Cocktail Function
- Conference Dinner
- Doctoral Consortium **
** To attend the Doctoral Consortium, you must be a doctoral student. Prior to the Consortium, a brief summary must be provided, outlining what it is you are working on as part of your doctorate, or if completed, what your doctorate was on.
Registration fees are as follows:
- Early Bird General Registration – $850.00 (inc GST)
– until 31 October 2015 ($950.00 from 1 November 2015)
- Student Registration – $500.00 (inc GST)
– until 31 October 2015 ($550.00 from 1 November 2015)
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON VISA REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER AUSTRALIA. The information for Event Participants is approximately half way down the page on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s website.