INFORMATION FOR REVIEWERS
Reviewers are allocated papers to review based on the information provided on the submission form. Reviewers are requested to please consider the following before reviewing;
Obligation/commitment of the reviewer:
- The reviewing period for full papers is 6 November to 15 December 2017.
- Committee members could receive up to 6 full papers to review.
- Others who have registered their interest to review for this conference could receive up to 3 full papers to review.
- All reviews are to be completed with ratings and comments/feedback uploaded no later than 15 December 2017.
- Please try to provide at least 400 words of developmental feedback for each paper. Reviewer comments for authors on how to further improve the paper will be made available to the authors for their reference.
- The full-paper review process also includes the reviewer’s recommendation of that paper’s suitability for best paper award nominations.
- All papers will be checked by the conference manager to ensure they meet the guidelines.
- All papers are to be a maximum of 15 pages, inclusive of figures, tables and references.
- All full papers submitted by the deadline of 1 November 2016 will be double blind peer reviewed and qualify for the awards process.
We value your contribution to delivering an exceptional conference and thank you for your expertise.
The full paper reviewer deadline is 15 December 2017
Please direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org