Registration fees are as follows:
- Early Bird General Registration AUD $850.00 (inc GST) until 12 November 2017 (AUD $950.00 from 13 November 2017)
- Early Bird Student Registration AUD $500.00 (inc GST) until 12 November 2017 (AUD $550.00 from 13 November 2017)
PLEASE NOTE: All presenting authors (or their designated delegate) must be registered by 15 December for the paper to be included in the program.
- Access to Sessions
- Delegate Satchel including Program
- Tea Breaks & Lunches
- Welcome Reception – Tuesday evening
- Social Networking Event – Wednesday evening
- Gala Conference Dinner – Thursday evening
- Doctoral Consortium **
** To attend the Doctoral Consortium, you must be a doctoral student. Prior to the Consortium, a brief summary must be provided, outlining what it is you are working on as part of your doctorate, or if completed, what your doctorate was on. An expression of interest to join the Doctoral Consortium will be available via the ACERE e-news and on this website during October.
For information on VISA REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER AUSTRALIA CLICK HERE to go to the Department of Immigration’s website.
Please note that delegates can purchase additional tickets to the social events for accompanying persons on the registration site. All information including the venue details for the social events can be found here.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the conference oganisers firstname.lastname@example.org