Dear ACERE Community,
We are excited to share with you important details about the upcoming ACERE 2023, which will be held in person, in Brisbane, at the University of Queensland St Lucia Campus between the 8th-10th of February 2023 with preconference events taking place on the 6th and 7th.
ACERE 2023 Theme: ”Entrepreneurship to create a better future”
- Educators Forum theme: ”Preparing future entrepreneurs”
- Industry Forum theme: ”Towards the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games – opportunities for entrepreneurs”
Keynote Speakers and PDW Hosts
- Sherry Thatcher, Editor of AMR
- Greg Fisher, Associate Editor of AMR
- Jeff McMullen, Editor-in-Chief of JBV
- Dean Shepherd, Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Mendoza College of Business, Notre Dame University
Conference Registration and Fees
- Early bird prices, if you register before the 15th of December
- Student: AUD $350
- Regular: AUD $790
- If you register after the 15th of December
- Student: AUD $450
- Regular: AUD $890
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
Have you submitted an abstract already? Don’t worry if you haven’t yet – we give you some more time to prepare and finalize your work.
We have extended the abstract submission deadline until the 30th of September!
- Find more information about the Abstract Submission and
- Submit your abstract through the Abstract Submission Portal
More details will be shared soon about the Doctoral Consortium, Educators and Industry Forum.
We will endeavour to answer your queries as efficiently as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.