Abstracts must be submitted online, and uploaded in the following specific format:
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be an approximately 900 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the:
- Principal Topic (at least 100 words and no more than 500 words)
- Method (or “Key Propositions” for conceptual papers) (at least 100 words and no more than 300 words)
- Results and Implications (at least 100 words and no more than 300 words)
- Abstracts must be text only and there is no need to list the references even if in-text references are used (having a couple of key in-text references may be appropriate).
- Pictures or graphs should not be submitted.
- Contact information for all author/s; including name, affiliation and email addresses must be entered in the online submission form. The author(s) name and contact information should not appear anywhere in the abstract.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org