Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
Have you submitted an abstract already? Don’t worry if you haven’t yet – we give you some more time to prepare and finalize your work.
We have extended the abstract submission deadline until the 30th of September!
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
Call for Abstracts
We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission portal is now open! The abstract deadline is 15 September 2022. Click here to submit your abstract
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted online, and uploaded in the following specific format:
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be an approximately 900 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the:
- Principal Topic (at least 100 words and no more than 500 words)
- Method (or “Key Propositions” for conceptual papers) (at least 100 words and no more than 300 words)
- Results and Implications (at least 100 words and no more than 300 words)
- Abstracts must be text only and there is no need to list the references even if in-text references are used (having a couple of key in-text references may be appropriate).
- Pictures or graphs should not be submitted.
- Contact information for all author/s; including name, affiliation and email addresses must be entered in the online submission form. The author(s) name and contact information should not appear anywhere in the abstract.