Abstracts must be submitted online and uploaded in the following specific format:
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be approximately 1200 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the following:
- Introduction/ Principal Topic (Maximum 400 Words)
- Method (or “Key Propositions” for conceptual papers) (at least 100 words and no more than 400 words)
- Results and Implications (at least 100 words and no more than 400 words)
- Abstracts must be text only; there is no need to list the references even if in-text references are used (having a couple of key in-text references may be appropriate).
- Pictures or graphs should not be submitted.
- Contact information for all author/s, including name, affiliation, and email addresses, must be entered in the online submission form. The author(s) name and contact information should not appear anywhere in the abstract.
Please note that you must first register an account in the submission system to be able to submit your abstract. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper submission platform will be opened after the review process for the abstract is finalised.