The abstract submissions are now closed.
We are delighted to announce already confirmed keynote speakers for ACERE 2022.
- Dean A. Shepherd. Ray and Milann Siegfried Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Mendoza College of Business, Notre Dame University. (Attending in-person)
- Jo Barraket. Distinguished Professor and Director, Centre for Social Impact. Swinburne University of Technology. (Attending in-person)
- Tom Lumpkin. Professor of Entrepreneurship & Executive Director at Tom Love Division of Entrepreneurship, Price College of Business, University of Oklahoma. (Attending online)
In addition to that, confirmed speakers and mentors for our Educators Forum and Doctoral Consortium are:
- Professor Heidi Neck, Academic Director Babson Academy (Attending online)
- Vimala Palaniswamy, Director MIT Bootcamps (Attending online)
- Professor Rowena Barrett, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Entrepreneurship) Queensland University of Technology (attending in-person)
- Emeritus Professor Murray Gillin, Swinburne University of Technology (attending in-person)
- Professor Mile Terziovski, Chair, Department Business Technology and Entrepreneurship (BTE). Swinburne University of Technology (Attending in-person)
- Professor Elain Chen, Tufts Gordon Institute, Director Darby Entrepreneurship Centre (Attending online)
- Dr Grainne Oates, CEO and founder of Quitch education software (Attending in-person)
- Dr Martin Bliemel, Associate Dean Research, University of Technology Sydney (Attending in-person)
- Professor Dean A. Shepherd. Ray and Milann Siegfried Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Mendoza College of Business, Notre Dame University. (Attending in-person)
- Professor Per Davidsson, Talbot Family Foundation Chair in Entrepreneurship at the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research (ACE) in QUT Business School (Attending in-person)
- Professor Tom Lumpkin. Executive Director at Tom Love Division of Entrepreneurship, Price College of Business, University of Oklahoma. (Attending online)
We also want to take this opportunity to lay out some of our thinking about the conference and how the various scenarios may play out.
- Our preferred scenario, and the one we are actively planning for, is that travel within Australia and New Zealand will be possible by January-February 2022, and possible from other countries. In that case, the conference will essentially be face-to-face in Melbourne, though we will allow some individuals to participate via Zoom.
- At the other extreme, we may all still be in lockdown. If that is the case, we are ready to revert to a fully online conference if needed.
- There may also be intermediate scenarios that we will deal with as they arise.
But, regardless of which scenario eventuates, we strongly suggest that you take a ‘real option’ approach to the conference – physical attendance. When we open the conference registration in late November, please register. It is important to us because we (ACERE) need to have an idea of how many people are coming for catering and other arrangement purpose.
- Standard – AUD 350
- Student – AUD 150
- EE Forum only – AUD 50
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to ACERE 2022!
Prof. Martin Obschonka
Director QUT ACE, Chair ACERE Academic Committee
Prof. Mile Terziovski
Head of Department, Business Technology and Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University of Technology, Co-Chair ACERE 2022
Dr. Rui Torres de Oliveira
QUT ACE, Co-Chair ACERE 2022