The ACERE 2020 abstract submission portal is open!
Deadline for abstract submission: July 8, 2019
ACERE2020 will take us to the beautiful city of Adelaide, which is famous for its many festivals and sporting events, its long beachfronts, and its food and wines (e.g., Barossa Valley) and we are very pleased to co-host this year’s conference with The University of South Australia.
As every year, please expect the following:
- A very strong group of invited international high-caliber researchers in key roles. For 2020 we can already confirm Dean Shepherd, David Audretsch, Sara Carter and Per Davidsson (plus others)
- A highly developmental format throughout, and in particular for those who opt for a “Paper Development Session“. In these you get comprehensive feedback from peers who have read your paper as well as from your chair, who is a highly experienced international researcher. The conference also features a doctoral consortium.
- The conference is completely devoted to entrepreneurship scholarship and its size is manageable; some 100-150 participants, making for a very enjoyable experience.
- ACERE is a highly international conference, with 1/3 of participants coming from Europe and North America and with representation from a range of other countries in both hemispheres.
- Check the testimonials from participants on the ACERE website.
- If you’re from the Northern hemisphere, February is a very good time to go…somewhere else, like Australia.
- Special social events during the conference (just ask participants of the last ACERE in Sydney this February).
So we hope to see you in Adelaide next February,
With best wishes,
Director, Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research, QUT Business School