Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – ACERE 2024 Conference
- When is the deadline for submitting a full paper?
The deadline for full paper submission for ACERE 2024 is 29 November 2023. After this date, no extension will be granted.
- Can authors register for the conference without submitting a full paper?
Authors can still register for the ACERE 2024 conference without submitting the full paper. However, we encourage authors to submit their papers before the deadline to receive feedback from reviewers and be considered for awards.
- What are the consequences of not submitting a full paper by the deadline?
Authors who do not submit their full papers by the deadline will miss the opportunity to receive written feedback from the reviewers and will not be considered for conference awards.
- What are the different components of the ACERE 2024 conference?
The conference includes several components:
Doctoral Consortium (DC)
Paper Development Workshops (PDWs)
Industry Forum (IF)
Educator Forum (EF)
- Do authors need to register separately for each conference component?
No, authors only need to pay one registration fee to access all parts of the conference, including the Doctoral Consortium (DC), Paper Development Workshops (PDWs), Main Conference, Industry Forum (IF), and Educator Forum (EF). Please note that there are extra procedures for DC and PDWs. Please refer to their menus to see the information.
- Where can I find more details about the Doctoral Consortium (DC) and Paper Development Workshops (PDWs)?
You can find detailed information about the Doctoral Consortium and Paper Development Workshops on the conference website under the dedicated menus for these activities.
- Where can I register for the ACERE 2024 conference?
You can register for the ACERE 2024 conference on our official conference website. Registration information and the registration link can be found there.
- Can I present my paper at the conference if I don’t submit a full paper by the deadline?
Yes, you can still present your paper at the conference even if you don’t submit a full paper by the deadline. However, please note that you won’t receive written feedback from reviewers, and your paper won’t be eligible for conference awards.
- How can I contact the conference organizing team if I have more questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org