Led by Johan Wiklund, Editor-in-Chief in ETP
The ETP PDW is focused on early career researchers (e.g., Assistant Professors and Postdoctoral fellows) and PhD students who are interested in publishing in ETP. ETP is a leading scholarly journal in Entrepreneurship. The journal’s mission is to publish original conceptual and empirical research that contributes to the advancement of entrepreneurship. ETP is consistently ranked as one of the most influential business journals of the Journal Citation Reports and by the Financial Times as one of the top journals.
ETP is an interdisciplinary scholarly journal for conceptual and empirical research that develops, tests or extends theory relating to entrepreneurship, broadly defined. Article Topics include, but are not limited to:
- New Venture Creation, Development, Growth, and Performance
- Characteristics, Behaviors and Types of Entrepreneurs
- Small Business Management
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Corporate, Social, and Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- National and International Studies of Enterprise Creation
- Research Methods in Entrepreneurship
- Venture Financing
To participate, participants will need to submit a paper proposal describing an idea for a conceptual paper prior to the workshop. Registration is required for all participants and the deadline to register is January 3, 2023.
The hope is that this workshop will help participants develop well-crafted manuscripts suitable for submission to ETP.
- 10 pages paper
- Introduction – 2 pages
- Literature Review – 1 page
- Method and Results – 2 pages
- Discussion – 1-2 pages
- Theoretical and Other Implications – 3 pages
- In the submission subject line please indicate: ACERE PDW – ETP
Submit your proposal to Rui Torres de Oliveira at email@example.com.